Camp Reflection Questions
PREPARING YOUR HEART…
1. Find a small space and get yourself comfortable.
2. Remove all distractions (especially technology).
3. Spend a minute in silence, and then read the passage slowly a few times. Try to meditate on the words:
1 John 1:1-4
That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we looked upon and have touched with our hands, concerning the word of life - the life was made manifest, and we have seen it, and testify to it and proclaim to you the eternal life, which was with the Father and was made manifest to us - that which we have seen and heard we proclaim also to you, so that you too may have fellowship with us; and indeed our fellowship is with the Father and with his Son Jesus Christ. And we are writing these things so that your joy may be complete.
4. Spend another few minutes in quiet prayer, asking God for His Spirit to help you truthfully reflect on your life.
5. Answer the questions below:
AN HONEST REFLECTION…
1. How is my relationship with Jesus doing right now?
2. What is good about it? What blessings have I received?
3. What is not good about it? What has become dry, stale or cold?