Revelation, Sunday Service
Questions to reflect on:
Rev 16:1 Then I heard a loud voice from the temple telling the seven angels, “Go and
pour out on the earth the seven bowls of the wrath of God.”
1. What did God ("voice from the temple") order the seven angels to do?
2. What are the seven bowls of the wrath of God?
Rev 16:17 The seventh angel poured out his bowl into the air, and a loud voice came out
of the temple, from the throne, saying, “It is done!”
1. When the seventh bowl was poured out, the same voice from the temple declared "It
is done!" What was done?
2. What do you think by doing what God was doing he was trying to achieve?
Rev 16:16 And they assembled them at the place that in Hebrew is called Armageddon.
1. What thoughts come to your mind when you hear "Armageddon"?
2. What do you think will take place here?