Sunday Service, 2 Corinthians
A True Shepherd's Heart
2 Corinthians 12:11-21
Senior Pastor Robert Chew
24 Jul 2022
1. The apostle Paul says this of his ministry in Corinth: "The signs of a true apostle were performed among you with utmost patience, with signs and wonders and mighty works." (2 Cor 12:12)
- What were some of these "signs" that were performed for the Corinthians?
- What quality do you see in Paul in this verse?
2. "I will not be a burden, for I seek not what is yours but you." (2 Cor 12:13)
- What does Paul mean by "burden"?
- What indication did Paul give concerning what he was after in Corinth?
3. "I may have to mourn over many of those who sinned earlier and have not repented..." (2 Cor 12:21)
- What sins did Paul feared he would find in Corinth when he visits the church again?
- What do you think he would have preferred for the Christians to do before his visit?
- And why?